Michel Dänzer wrote:

> I think disabling the trackers would be better than a canned response
> because users might get annoyed by the latter after having entered a
> tracker entry.

I agree.

I have somewhat disabled the bug tracker, support request tracker, patch
tracker and feature request tracker.

I didn't find a means to completely turn these trackers off, but I was
able to disable them from being public and put messages like this on the
submital pages:

   The DRI feature request page is not currently being maintained.
   Please send all feature requests directly to
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Thanks,
   The DRI Development Team

Hopefully, that will do the trick.