José Fonseca wrote:

> Next snapshots (which are now fully automated again) have this already.
> Notify if you run into problems.

Jose, or anybody interested in creating an 830/845 package?  TG has
released many bug fixes for this chipset, but we've been too busy to
update the package script.

The 2D driver is shared with the i810, however a unique DRM driver and
3D driver is required.  All aspects of 830/845 support should be
building and running from the trunk, we're only missing the packaging
for binary snapshots.

TG is not dependent on a package, but I have seen a few posts from DRI
and Xpert users who would have liked binary snapshots.

Regards,
Jens

--
                                /\