On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Brian Paul wrote:

> Josh Vanderhoof informed me that 16, not 32, should be added to ESP at the end
> of that routine.  I've checked in this change.

Actually, you should just remove it entirely, since the LEAVE will do the
right thing (which is why it worked AT ALL originally - neither 16 _nor_
32 are correct, since we actually have 24 bytes of local stack contents
there: first we subtract 8, then we push 16).

So not only was the ADD_L in the wrong place, it was using the wrong
value _and_ it was unnecessary in the first place.

                Linus