On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Leif Delgass wrote:

> > > Also, should I go ahead and commit my revised texmem patch?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> OK, will do.  Do you want to commit your patch for combine3 to texmem? I
> don't have an R200, so I can't test that, but it looks like it should be
> easy to add there too.  If SUBTRACT is the only problem, I don't think
> that should prevent you committing it, as that's apparently a problem even
> without the extension.

I went ahead and committed my texmem changes as well as combine3 for
radeon and r200 (including the change to the zero/one table).  I can't
test the r200 version, but it looks almost identical to R100.

I noticed that in the check for the scale factor in the Radeon driver, it
uses RADEON_SCALE_4X for dot3.  Should that be RADEON_SCALE_1X?  That's
what the r200 driver uses for the EXT version (R200_TX[C,A]_SCALE_1X).

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net