Ian, this commit includes references to rmesa->hw.cube[], which isn't in
radeon_context.h yet.  I don't see any reason not to commit the entire
cube map patch, but leave the extension disabled.  I haven't had time to
investigate the problems yet, but most of the code looks to be identical
to r200.  At any rate, I haven't encountered any regressions as a result
of having the patch applied.

With the extension enabled, the cubemap demo seems to kind of work, but it
seems to only use the yellow cube face.  Is that what you were seeing?

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Ian Romanick wrote:

> CVSROOT:      /cvsroot/dri
> Module name:  xc
> Repository:   xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/radeon/
> Changes by:   idr@sc8-pr-cvs1.        03/02/19 09:00:33
>
> Log message:
>   Cut dead code & calculations from uploadSubImage.  Added support to
>   uploadSubImage for face > 1 (required for eventual cube_map support).
>
> Modified files:
>       xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/radeon/:      Tag: texmem-0-0-1
>         radeon_texmem.c
>
>   Revision      Changes    Path
>   1.11.14.8     +26 -21    xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/radeon/radeon_texmem.c

Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net