Regarding the website, I made a couple of changes to the driver feature
table in /doc/feature_table.html -- primarily to add
ATI_texture_env_combine3 to the list of extensions.  I noticed that the
link was moved from the documentation page to the status page.  However,
the link on the status page is to an older version of the table
(/other/dri_driver_features.html), which is not as complete and doesn't
have the driver notes/environment variable lists.  Could you either change
the link back to the newer table in /doc, or move the new table from /doc
to /other, please? (neither the status page nor the table in /other are
group writable).  In either case, we should probably remove the old
version to eliminate confusion.  FYI, I also updated the cvs branch page
with the new mach64 branch tag and removed some info that wasn't valid
anymore from the description.

--Leif

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Smitty wrote:

> > > Can we add this to the FAQ, please?
> >
> > The FAQ is editable by anyone isn't it?
> No, but anyone can add a FAQ, if they could edit / delete them that would
> be none too wise, which is why I advise not to mess it up (because then I
> have to fix it).
>
> Liam
> ----
> it depends