Philip Brown wrote:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/drm_low_level.html

should be updated with a functional description of
drmScatterGatherAlloc()

[and probably a few other drmXXXYYY() routines that have appeared since 1999 ;-) ]

I'm talking from my hat a bit here, but how hard would it be to "mark up" the source files appropriately so that we could automatically generate up-to-date documentation using doxygen? I know the DRM sources are different (esp. the templatized versions), so it may not be as straight forward as with the user-mode code. Thoughts?