On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:34:16 -0700
Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Smitty wrote:
> > Hi Brian
> >
> > In light of your well maintained:
> > http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/dri_driver_features.phtml
> >
> > I think it's about time that:
> > http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/dri_radeon_features.html
> > crawled into a hole and died.
> >
> > Do you want to pull in anything from this page or can I get rid of it
> > (permanently)?
>
> As far as I'm concerned you can remove the later.  It goes into more
> detail than I think is necessary.
Perhaps, its got until the end of the week, then it's gone, if anyone
wants it, some of the info in it they'd better grab it before then.

> The status page seems redundant too:
> http://dri.sourceforge.net/dri_status.phtml
>
> When one clicks on "Status" on the left (or page header) I think the new
> table page should come up.
Disagree here, the dri_drivers_page won't fit in there, the status page
links to some info / websites, that would have to make its way into
driver_features first.

But I do think that better billing can be given to driver_features on
dri_status.

cheers
Liam