On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:27:03 -0800
James Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, got a couple things here.
>
> First, the dmesg.  the dma test is failing.  It worked fine on the old branch.
> This of course happens when starting X.  Here's a dmesg clip:
[snip]

> As for the glxgears thing, I got some output from it when I ran it with gdb
> from an ssh session:
>
> glxgears: vblank.c:338: driWaitForVBlank: Assertion `interval != (unsigned)-1'
> failed.

This would happen if driDrawableInitVBlank was not called before the
first call to driWaitForVBlank. It should be called in the makeCurrent
method. The (unsigned)-1 is what glx initializes the drawable with so
that the driver can pick the real default value (from the configuration)
when the drawable is bound to a context.

[snip]

Regards,
  Felix