--- Patrick McFarland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Im trying to confirm if the new savage driver is actually in cvs now,
> anyone know? (And anyone here actually use it? Does it work?)

yes, yes, and yes. All savages except the savage2000 are supported.
see this page for more info:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/S3Savage
Download the source or binary snapshots:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Download
Building instructions:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Building

Alex