On Monday 26 April 2004 17:41, Svante Signell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made a fresh checkout of the mach64-0-0-7 cvs branch together with the
> Mesa and drm modules according to the Building and ATIMach64 web pages.
> However the build fails. The tail of world.log is as follows:

mach64-0-0-7 needs a checkout of Mesa CVS from before that particular change
occured:

cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/mesa co -D 2004-03-28 Mesa

Besides that one bit it should build fine.

/me pokes the mach64 maintainers.  ISTR some discussion about merging mach64
anyway, even though it's insecure, perhaps with Big Fat Warning Signs or
defaulting to mmio mode (which is secure, right?).

- ajax