I have an SUN-Ultra10 with a built in mach64.

The one thing hanging me up is getting an Xserver that will load the
DRI(ver).  I have built the DRIver from the Mesa tree and the DRM as well.
 These by them selves seam to be in good order and loadable.  However the
only Xserver I can build is Debian's Xfree86(4.3.0.dfsg.1-6).

I have also tryied to use xserver-xfree86-dri-mach64(2003.05.04-1) with
broken/old ABI support.

This is what I get trying to build DRI's Xserver(make World).  As I
understand it sparc asm support is only for solaris at this time.  I was
able to fix all the header problems but then the build stoped on the old
global register problem.
sparc.c:32:21: context.h: No such file or directory
sparc.c:33:26: math/m_xform.h: No such file or directory
sparc.c:34:27: tnl/t_context.h: No such file or directory
sparc.c:35:19: sparc.h: No such file or directory
sparc.c:72: error: parse error before '*' token
sparc.c:72: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
make[6]: *** [sparc.o] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory `/root/xfree86/xc/lib/GL/mesa/sparc'
make[5]: *** [all] Error 2