I applied patches from http://www.botchco.com/alex/xorg/pm/ and now
engine reclocks between 110MHz and 680MHz.

The problem is I see ~10 black horizontal lines for a one frame time
on almost every reclock. I tried to fix this or at least understand it
somehow but without success.

1) Putting 500ms delay after every reclock doesn't improve anything
2) Reclocking between 110MHz and 130MHz (instead 680MHz) doesn't improve
3) Calling atombios_crtc_set_pll after reclocking doesn't improve
4) Calling ClockSource AtomBIOS commane after reclocking doesn't improve

I tested 4th as SetEngineClock seems to play mostly with 0x0180 and
ClockSource seems to be the only reading that register. Effects were
horrible, don't ever call this AtomBIOS cammand ;)

Do you have any other ideas?

--
Rafał