W dniu 26 lutego 2010 20:01 użytkownik Ville Syrjälä <syrj...@sci.fi> napisał:
> Disabling the condition check doesn't make sense.
>
> You could use a completion.
>
> init_completion(vbl_irq);
> enable_vbl_irq();
> wait_for_completion(vbl_irq);
> disable_vbl_irq();
> and call complete(vbl_irq) in the interrupt handler.
>
> The same would of course work with just some flag or counter
> and a wait queue.

Ouch, I can see it gone bad already.

Firstly I simply just wanted to avoid condition in wait_event_*. It
looked unnecessary as I got interrupts (signals). So I started playing
with other solutions (like my wait_interruptible_timeout where I had
not full understanding of waking up) and finally started analyzing
over-complex things like completions.

I'll just use some one more variable and some more basic solution.

Thanks for help and sorry for taking your time. I hope to provide at
least some of you dynamic radeon PM in return :)

--
Rafał