On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 12:02:49PM -0800, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 05:13:48PM -0800, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> > I'll apply these after the first round goes into Linus's tree to make
> > the merging easier (i.e. after the next -rc).
>
> Now applied.

Thanks.  I'll see about sending the next set out for review - hopefully
I can get all of them out for the next merge window.

I do have one minor fix for the component stuff you merged which I'll
send out in the next few days (it's just to ensure that devm resources
for the master device are properly handled.)  And thanks for merging
that during the previous merge window, that has been a great help.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: 5.8Mbps down 500kbps up.  Estimation
in database were 13.1 to 19Mbit for a good line, about 7.5+ for a bad.