On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:46:06AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 02:07:32PM -0400, Kevin McKinney wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Stephen Hemminger
> > <step...@networkplumber.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >     On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 19:49:33 +0300
> >     Kristina Martšenko <kristina.martse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     > Hi Stephen,
> >     >
> >     > I'm helping Greg do a bit of cleanup in the staging tree. I noticed
> > that
> >     > nobody seems to have worked towards moving bcm out of staging in over
> >     > year. Are there any plans to clean it up and move it out soon? Because
> >     > otherwise we're going to have to delete the driver, as we don't want
> >     > staging to become a permanent place for unfinished code.
> >     >
> >     > Thanks,
> >     > Kristina
> >

> > Hi Kristina,
> > I will continue working on this driver. Please leave this driver in staging
> > if
> > possible.
>
> Do you have the hardware for this to test with?

I currently do not have the hardware, but I will be moving to an area with
WiMax Coverage soon. I will then fix a nasty 64 bit bug that I have been
working on
for a while now.  I understand you need delete this unfinished driver; however
if you could leave it in staging that would be great.

Thanks,
Kevin