I understand, but we do not have any document for public view?

What I think is, if I have access to wiki.drizzle.org/Compiling, or
http://docs.drizzle.org/installing/from_source.html, I can figure out by my
self what is wrong with my compilation.

In other words, i can't compile (CentOS 6.3) and I don't have any paper/doc
to see some light.

./config/autorun and ./configure is breaking

--
Kayo Hamid

(Em casa, usando meu tempo livre para fazer o que gosto)
(In home using my free time to do what I like)