Hi guys.

This idea has been pretty much claimed by my student from last year, Shar.

What we plan to do is to work on improvements to drizzle-ci and testing.
The plan is for us to create a set of saltstack states that will configure any test machines we need, salt-cloud maps to help set up test machines (that we'll use the salt states on), and jenkins jobs + some test infrastructure work for parallelization of execution.

We're going to do some gearman hacking + kewpie refactoring to help achieve parallel test execution on the slaves we provision and configure via salt.

The idea is that we'll end up with a git repo or two that one can drop onto a machine and be able to duplicate our CI work (and hopefully contribute fixes / improvements).

Thanks,
Patrick