Hi,
I am trying to use libdrizzle to connect to a database using SSL. From the
mysql shell, it works fine:
$ mysql -uroot --ssl-key=key.pem --ssl-ca=ca.pem --ssl-cert=cert.pem
MariaDB [(none)]> show status like 'ssl_cipher';
+---------------+--------------------+
| Variable_name | Value              |
+---------------+--------------------+
| Ssl_cipher    | DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA |
+---------------+--------------------+

In libdrizzle, I have enabled openssl (I had to add in the headers to
libdrizzle/common.h and add in -DUSE_OPENSSL manually as configure did not
seem to add it in) . However, when I try to connect from drizzle, it does
not seem to work.

Calling drizzle_set_ssl returns DRIZZLE_RETURN_OK, but when I call connect,
I get the following a DRIZZLE_RETURN_SSL_ERROR, with the error message set
to:

 drizzle_state_handshake_client_write:SSL error: 1

does anyone have any advice on how to get this up and running, or how I can
go about fixing it?