On 07/27/2016 11:11 PM, Stewart Smith wrote:
Mark Atwood <m...@mark.atwood.name> writes:
After trying twice and failing at migrating the Drupal site from
DrupalGardens to BlueHost, I just paid BlueHost to do it.

That gives us a year of breathing room before I/we kill the drupal site
for good.
Over this time we should also work out if we should start marking the
Launchpad project et al as unmaintained, effectively winding things up
officially... it's become rather obvious that none of us have any time
to dedicate to Drizzle anymore :(

It's super sad since there's features in Drizzle that are still not in MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, etc. I really admired the direction it was going, but it is what it is. Thanks for all the hard work just the same everyone who worked hard on it!