On 28 Jan 2010, at 14:04, Simon Brown wrote:
> Having dug through the code a little more in the meantime, it seems
> that the effect of pruneIndexes() is to remove from the browse indexes
> information about items which are expunged and/or withdrawn; in that
> light it might not be necessary to call it when items are added or
> changed at all, thus reducing the patch to a single-line change. If
> that's the case I'll happily withdraw mine in favour of the new one. :)

Simon,

Can you provide me with a dump of your bi_* tables? I would like to look into
the performance of those queries.

Regards,
  • [Dspac... Simon Brown (JIRA)
    • [... Richard Rodgers (JIRA)
      • ... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
        • ... Richard Rodgers
          • ... Tom De Mulder
            • ... Graham Triggs
              • ... Simon Brown