Technically, I assumed the -1 votes would be changed to 0 when all
conditions were met (because I can't just assume +1), then I applied
the normal voting conditions.

#5      Maven Project Consolidation
+6      0       -0      PASSED

#46     Batch import from major bibliographic formats
+4      1       -1      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#47     Add tag cloud support in home page
+3      0       -3      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#48     Add support for concatenating multiple values in item display
        instead of line breaks
+3      2       -1      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#49     Auto update advance search drop down lists from configuration file
+4      1       -1      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#50     Allow date range searches in advance search
+3      2       -1      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#51     Display advance search form after an advance search
+4      1       -1      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#52     Display frequencies of items in single browsing for selected indices
+3      2       -1      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#53     Export items in various bibliographic formats
+2      2       -2      FAILED

#54     Show display values (input-forms) for controlled vocabularies in ItemTag
+3      1       -2      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#55     Indexing both stored and display-value from input-forms for search
+3      0       -3      CONDITIONAL FAIL

#60     Initial contribution: porting Discovery to the JSPUI
+6      0       -0      PASSED

#61     Enabling Dynamic DSpace Configuration Manager
+0      4       -2      FAILED

services#1     Dynamic configuration alternative (File based)
+0      4       -2      FAILED

#63     Statistics implementation in Elastic Search
+3      2       -0      PASSED

#67     BrowseDAO based on discovery
+2      2       -0      PASSED

#69     @mire solr statistics contribution
+5      1       -0      PASSED

#71     Controlled vocabulary support for the XMLUI
+5      1       -0      PASSED

#72     Atmire dspace 3.0 versioning contribution
+6      0       -0      PASSED

#73     authority field in Batch Metadata Editor
+6      0       -0      PASSED

#74     display bitstream read access permissions on item page
+5      1       -0      PASSED

#75     Configurable Workflow Improvements
+5      0       -0      PASSED

#76     Ldap improvements
+5      0       -0      PASSED

Still, someone needs to do the actual work of merging all the pull
requests, so look if they're assigned and take them up if they're not!
Thanks.

I'll update the DSpace 3.0 Tasks wiki page with these results later (Sunday).

Regards,
~~helix84