Hi all,
as we are including changes in 3.0 that require changes and integration
to the messages i18n files we should think about a release of the
related modules
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-api-lang
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-xmlui-lang

I think that the DCAT group could help here so I have added them in cc,
sorry if this is not appropriate.
A general call for translation could help too.

Please note that in the last commit I have changed the key of a message
used by the JSPUI:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/12b4d6b296b4399f4ae707adf60e07bc08786c7e#L0L810

this mean that all the languages other than the default one (English)
will show a bad ???...??? label in the advanced search.
I'm not sure that this commit is the only that will cause similar issues
but it will better if we have a strategy to fix these before the final
release.
Best,
Andrea

--
Dott. Andrea Bollini

boll...@cilea.it
ph. +39 06 59292853 - mob. +39 348 8277525 - fax +39 06 5913770
CILEA - Consorzio Interuniversitario
http://www.cilea.it/disclaimer