Not really. The SOLRBrowseDAO works for both jspui than xmlui.
You don't need a custom aspect because it implements exactly the same API than
the DBMS browse dao, in fact you need to set it as the browsedao plugin
implementation.
As helix says it is not enabled by default in 3.x
Andrea

Inviato da Tablet Samsunghelix84 <heli...@centrum.sk> ha scritto:No, you can't
remove them yet. The browse aspect still depends on them. That's the one that
renders the /browse urls. Advanced search is handled by Discovery if you
enabled Discovery. The next step in Discovery development is to make the
discovery aspect render the browse indices, but that code doesn't exist yet for
XMLUI (only for jspui and it's not enabled by default).