Hi,

  we have a problem trying to show search and general stats (dspace
5.1).  Solr seems to be well configured as it responses ok when we asked
it by hand using the URLs from documentation
(https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/SOLR+Statistics) and we get
the xml with results.  Any other feature with solr and dspace seems to
work fine (facets, search,...) except getting and showing these stats.

We are a bit stuck on this and any clue or advice will be appreciated

In log we see

(access log)
127.0.0.1 - - [26/Mar/2015:12:11:43 +0100] "GET null null" 400 -

(catalina.2015...log)
Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors will be logged
at DEBUG level.
INFO: Error analyzing HTTP request headers (translated from spanish)

Increasing log level, unfortunately does not show more info

TIA

Carlos