Hi all,

The meeting notes from this initial UI Working Group meeting are now posted at:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/2015-08-10+UI+Working+Group+Meeting+notes

The next UI Working Group meeting is scheduled for *Tues, August 25 at 15:00UTC (11:00am EDT).* Anyone is welcome to attend.

We still welcome new members to this UI Working Group. If you are interested in helping immediately with one of the deliverables, get in touch with a member of one of the sub groups (see meeting notes). Or, just show up at our next meeting.

Thanks,

Tim Donohue