And, of course, I forgot to answer the questions.

> My doubts: Is it missing some "import" for the IDE can recognize the
> classes
> of SRW (ex.SRWSampleServerLocator) ?
>
> Can i use JAX-RPC to build the client?

In the ORG.oclc.os.SRW package, you'll see an example of an SRW client
(called, cunningly, SRWClient.)  It uses SOAP over HTTP to talk to an
SRW server.  You will also see the SRUServerTester in that package.  It
demonstrates how to use SRU (URL based searching) for talking to an SRU
server.  (Most servers support both and are referred to as either SRW/U
servers or just SRU servers.)

Ralph