Hello All

I think I posted a question like this last year but I've just become a
dad for the first time and have a bit of brain meltdown. I tried
searching for answers on the annoying sourceforge list archive (should I
start a separate thread about this...?) but didn't find much.

My question is a general one in that I'm wondering how people are
handling large files in DSpace (getting them onto the server,
submissions and publication/access)? Is the SymLink stuff the only
option at this point? For example, we have (and will be getting lots
more of) a 12GB video file to be used in one of our collections. I'd
like to nut out what the possible options are before I try anything.

Thanks and kind regards

Gary

Gary Browne
Development Programmer