On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 06:52 +0100, Stuart Lewis [sdl] wrote:
> At present it is not possible - but will be in the next major release of
> DSpace (1.5) which will include what is known as the 'configurable
> submission system' (CSS).

Hi Stuart,

This is very good news for us, as we already have similar functionality
hacked in to our 1.3.2 installation(s), and I was hoping that we could
replace it with the configurable submission system in our 1.4.x upgrade.

Although, can we please agree not abbreviate it to 'CSS', otherwise
things are going to get very confusing around here! (Maybe it should be
rebranded to the 'configurable submission process').

This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com