Hi Jason,

at the moment this is not possible, as there is no metametadata.
All the metadata at the moment is associated with the item. Your usecase
would need an item with the metadata dc.creator.author and the metadata
dc.creator.author with the metadata dc.date.dateofbirth. With the evolving
architecture this should be possible in the future, i.e. having metadata
for each DSpace object.

sunny greetings

Claudia Jürgen
University of Dortmund