Hi Horii,

> We have a memory problem and we can not register our repository data properly.
>  If somebody knows anything about the similar problem, please let us know.
> The problem is as follows.
> During the data registration using "dsrun" utility, the memory resource is
>  constantly consumed and finally the process stops because of the out of
>  memory.It happens even if the data is only about several thousand.
> But our collection is up to hundred thousand or mor.
> We use Dspace Ver1.4.

Which dsrun script are you running? What is the full command you use?

Thanks,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860