Hi Luis,

> I have two problems.
>
> - I have a function to validate. I would like to know where do i have to put
> this function in the DSpace
> code.
> Just for filtering the "registrion for new users" to people that does not
> belong to the university.
>
> boolean FunciĆ³n_Validar(String Usuario, String Clave)

You could have a look at the following patch which might do what you want:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1642336&group_id=19
984&atid=319984

This patch has been included in the latest build of DSpace - 1.4.2.

It adds a new configuration option:

#### PasswordAuthentication options ####
# Only emails ending in the following domains are allowed to self-register
# Example - example.com domain : @example.com
# Example - MIT domain and all .ac.uk domains: @mit.edu, .ac.uk
# authentication.password.domain.valid = example.com

If you wanted to use your own version, your code would need to go inside:

org.dspace.eperson.PasswordAuthentication.canSelfRegister()

Thanks,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860