It look's like it can't find the registrationdata_seq.

Try running:

SELECT registrationdata_seq.nextval FROM dual;

it probably won't work, in which case you will need to create the
sequence. First, run:

SELECT MAX(registrationdata_id) FROM registrationdata;

to see if there are any IDs already in the table - if there are, you
need to create the sequence starting with a higher number (at least 1
larger than the number returned). Then run:

CREATE SEQUENCE registrationdata_seq START WITH 1;

although change that 1 to a higher number if the previous command showed
that it was necessary.