Hi,  i am new in DSpace world and i need some help in a problem.

I want to apply a patch in DSpace using Eclipse. I installed SVN and TOMcat
plugins
in eclipse and I encountered a ploblem when I was trying to check out DSpace
as a
Tomcat project.Particylarly when the dspace-svn project was created the *
.cvsignore* and *.tomcatplugin* couldn't appear in the tree although
they were stored in the source directory
of the dspace-svn.Furthermore the lib subdirectory was not created.
What is the problem and let me know if there is another way to apply a patch
inDSpace.

Thanks in advance..
Leandros Nanos

(I am using DSpace 1.4.2,  Tomcat 6.0,  PostgreSQL 8.2,   j2sdk1.4.2_13,
Apache Ant 1.7.0
in Windows XP version 2002 Service Pack 2)
(I followed the instuctions in he following url:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/IDE_Integration:_DSpace,_Eclipse_and_Tomcat#SysDeo_Tomcat_Plugin
 )