Am 04.09.2007 um 03:37 schrieb Anny Bridge:

> Is there any cases about integrating DSpace with Fedora?

Hopefully, there *will* be in the not too far future.
We have got the offering to move our Repository to a
real large scale Data Center specialized on libraries
and based on Fedora. How deep backend integration will
become is not discussed yet. And the move is stalled
at the moment.

> I would like to do some research about this subject,
> any suggestions are most welcome.

No further suggestions from my side as of now.
Your results shared are much welcome, too.

Bye, Christian