Dear Jayan

I'm not in a position to comment on this technical configuration rather have
a question on Dspace on Windows Adv Server 2003. In our Dspace on Windows
mode we are in search of a mail server (the role play by sendmail in Dspsce
on Linux/Fedora). Can you suggest any one such FLOSS based product. Our
system can't entertain e-mail based registration of e-persons due to lack of
a programme like sendmail.

Awaiting eagerly...

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Librray and Information Science, University of
Burdwan, Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India