One of the individuals who deposits documents into our IR is continuining to have issues with the Creative Commons portion of the process. When the individual clicks on the "proceed" link, the iFrame goes blank and the page remains static. Only by skipping the creative commons process with the "Skip" button is the user able to get to the normal license. The user is using a PC, and we have tried both Firefox and IE.

However, I do not run into this problem on my Mac. I have tried logging into the users account on my Mac, and into my account on the users PC, but the problem appears to be related to the PC itself. I tried a public PC in our library and ran into the same issue.

In IE, I am able to generate an error that reads:

Line: 14
Char: 1
Error: Access is denied.
Code: 0

The only strange thing I have noticed is the http%3A// in the URL, but I'm unable to determine where that URL comes from and why it wouldn't cause an issue on the Mac.

Ideas?

Shane Beers
Digital Repository Services Librarian
George Mason University