-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea
Bollini
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 9:00 AM
To: Roberta Caccialupi
Cc: DSpace Tech; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] [Dspace-general] Dspace 1.5 - test
communityadministrator

Hi Roberta,
what do you mean for "community administrator"?
DSpace have not "out-of-box" a similar role, have you used my patch
"Community Admin"?
Andrea

Roberta Caccialupi ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> we are testing Dspace 1.5 alpha and have a question about the community
administration. The last Dspace version allowed to the community
administrator to create new collections, manage item's permissions, etc. On
the contrary with the new version only the system administrator can do it.
We would ask you if it is the new policy, and in this case if it is possible
to restore the previous functionality. Thank you
> Best regards
>
> Roberta Caccialupi
> Roberta Caccialupi
> Centro di Produzione Multimediale
> Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca
> V.le dell'Innovazione, 10
> Edificio U9
> I-20125 Milano
> Tel: +39 02 6448.7458
> www.cpm.unimib.it

Dott. Andrea Bollini
Responsabile tecnico sviluppo e formazione applicativi JAVA
Sezione Servizi per le Biblioteche e l'Editoria Elettronica
CILEA, http://www.cilea.it
tel. +39 06-59292831  cel. +39 348-8277525