Yes, but this would require a bit of programming on your part. Because these are systems with custom protocols and implementation, you would need to implement your own AuthenticationMethod that would bridge the gap between the two systems allowing credentials/tokens/ cookies from the system to be mapped to an eperson account in DSpace.

Sorry, the documentation is a little messy and out of date in this area.

Cheers,
Mark