I think there is a big difference between "projects" and "installations". So thats way to vague a category to be of use to people needing info on DSpace installation procedures.

I think that there should be a clearly defined location on entry to the site that contains tutorials and presentations on dspace installation/customization that go on in DSUG meetings, including those that are located at other sites. But something like this already exists

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Adspace.org+tutorial