I have made the necessary changes to upload a 10 gig file.

I have set:

upload.max = 21001930470

I also made the code change to handle this variable being of type long.

I have been successful at loading a 2.5Gig file, but when I tried to
load a 10Gig file, nothing seems to happen.  It doesn't hang or
anything.  When I hit the button "Upload" it just shows the button as
being pressed, but nothing is running.  I can hit other links in the
page just fine to get out of the submittal page.  It's as if it doesn't
even try to upload the file.  I don't see the file being written to the
upload directory at all either.  Any ideas what might be happening?

Thank you!
Jose