Hi Robin,

This is the exact fix as per the installation instructions:

http://www.dspace.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=152

===
You also need to alter Tomcat's default configuration to support searching and
browsing of multi-byte UTF-8 correctly. You need to add a configuration option
to the <Connector> element in [tomcat]/config/server.xml:

URIEncoding="UTF-8"e.g. if you're using the default Tomcat config, it should
read:

<!-- Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 --><Connector port="8080"
connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8" />
===

So you should be safe.

Cheers,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860