Hi...

A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded from DSpace 1.3.2 to DSpace
1.4.2.  Today, I started getting e-mail from people that when they
click on View/Open they get the following error (this is only on some
resources):

Invalid Identifier

The identifier <some identifier>.pdf does not correspond to a valid
Bitstream in eCommons. This may be because of one of the following reasons:
     * The URL of the current page is incorrect - if you followed a
link from outside of eCommons it may be mistyped or corrupt.
     * You entered an invalid ID into a form - please try again.

In the first case, I had to reload the PDF to fix the
problem.  Before I start doing this to teh other cases, I was
wondering if anyone encountered this before.

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management
Digital Media Group