Hi Nilani,

> Does  dspace_migrate work on windows? I am using dspace 1.4.2. on windows and
> I am trying dspace import/export functionality. When I run dspace_migrate I
> getting the error Œ is not recognized as internal or external commandŠ²

This is one of the few bits of DSpace that is Unix specific (it relies on
tools such as sed).

It might be worth reporting this as a bug in sourceforge, and hopefully
someone will get around to looking at it.

If it causing you a particular headache, as you are a UK institution, you
could get in touch with the Repositories Support Project ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
and see if they have any effort they could throw in this direction for you.

Cheers,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860