I have been looking over the coming changes in Dspace 1.5, and like the
improvements to the submission process.

I have been asked whether this was possible or not, and it's not
apparent to me, so I was hoping someone could answer for me:

Is it possible during the submission for the submitter to choose the
collection, then choose from a number of submission forms?

For example choose a multimedia collection, and then presented with the
choice to use a video submission form or an image submission form?

Would this be possible with the new version?

Thanks,

Damian Marinaccio

RIT Libraries

585-475-7741