A few of my Manakin-derived HTML pages have namespace declarations in
them, and I can't figure out why, as there's nothing in the culprit
namespace in the output and exclude-result-prefixes is duly on. The
i18n namespace seems to be the commonest offender, though I am also
seeing the DRI namespace declared where it shouldn't be. What might
trigger this, and how can I make it stop? Do I need to give code
examples or a URL?

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian      AIM: mindsatuw