Paulo,

I presume the test JSP and XML instances are:

http://www.jobim.org/dspace/browse-title
http://www.jobim.org/dspace-xmlui/browse-title

If so, these are the wrong urls, and refer to the 'old' browse system,
which has been removed in 1.5
- are these based on an older snapshot of the 1.5 development?

FYI, the new configurable browse system should have urls like:

http://rivm.openrepository.com/rivm/browse?type=title

note the 'browse?type=title' rather than 'browse-title' - not to mention
the additional controls for sorting the browse list.
(If the code was completely up to date with the 1.5 branch, then those
controls would also be available in the search results).

Paulo Jobim wrote:
> hello
> I have been testing dspace-1.5 and have added some comments in the
> wiki-Testathon page:
> The jspui is working fine with the new configurable browse and
> submission changes but:
> Brosing anything in the jspui is taking about ten times the time used
> in the xmlui.
> I am testing in a 7606 items repository and any browse takes about 48
> seconds in JSPUI, about 4 seconds in XMLUI (???)
> In the XMLUI the main problem is with accented characters and UTF-8
> encoding. I will post an email about that.
> In the profile of the user the language attribute is not implemented
> yet. It is very important to switch the language for the user.
>
> the language-packs are not updated to the last changes in browse and
> submission. it would be great if the people who did the translations
> would update it.
> thanks
> Paulo Jobim

This email has been scanned by Postini.