Dear Charlotte,

we are working on the same issue on a DSpace 1.3.2 installation.
Typically, it occurs during the submission process.

When we figure it out, we'll post it here.
When you find a solution, we'd also be interested.

regards,

Bram Luyten

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Charlotte Pollock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm getting an the following intermittent error
>
> database_error:org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current
> transaction
> is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
>
> With no clear pattern as to why
>
> What I really would like to do is to see the raw SQL that is causing
> postgres to error
>
> Does anyone know of a way to debug this error?
>
> Many thnaks
>
> Charlotte
>

> --
> Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi,
> gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig
> gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y
> neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar
> unwaith a dilëwch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi,
> rhaid i chi beidio â defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a
> gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i
> hanfonodd yn unig  ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn
> Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu
> bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu
> 100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn
> nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract
> rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa
> Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor.  www.bangor.ac.uk
>
> This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and
> is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have
> received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
> and delete this email.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
> must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this
> email.  Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do
> not necessarily represent those of the Bangor University.
> Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or
> any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure.  Unless
> expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is
> not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised
> signatories is available from the Bangor University Finance
> Office.  www.bangor.ac.uk

@mire NV
Romeinse Straat 18
3001 Heverlee