Dorothea: did my last message to the list not go through? I hope it
did...

However, we are still having a very similar, if not the same issue. We
are hoping a move to 1.5, along with a change to Tomcat from JBoss,
will solve it!

Shane Beers
Digital Repository Services Librarian
George Mason University