I agree wholeheartedly that a copy of the video should be in the
repository, regardless of other places to which one might refer.

One of the things I wish I had time to do (and might get around to if
no one else does) is to work out ways for external services (such as a
streaming service) to get read-only access directly to DSpace
bitstreams.  It makes a lot more sense to me than building a whole new
e.g. streaming subsystem for DSpace.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Typically when a software vendor says that a product is "intuitive" he